| General Chair: Bernard COURTOIS, CMP, Grenoble, France
Vice General Chair: Sorin CRISTOLOVEANU, IMEP, Grenoble, France
Presentations | Reviewer | Venue & Access | Workshop Committee | Contacts | Social event | Registration | Hotel accommodation | Technical program | Keynote | Invited speakers | Panel | Exhibition | Past events |
A dinner will be served in a charming hotel and gourmet restaurant castle named Le Château de la Commanderie, at only 10 minutes from Grenoble city center, on Thursday 10 May 2012.
During the social event, anybody who would like to say a few words (testimonials, suggestions, etc.) will have the possibility to do so. A few personalities have already expressed the wish to take advantage of this opportunity:
- François ANCEAU, Founder CMP, UPMC/CNAM, France
- Dan J. GALE, CTO, CMC, Canada
- Jean Michel KARAM, CEO, MEMSCAP, France
- Philippe MAGARSHACK, Technology R&D Group VP, STMicroelectronics, France
- Ricardo REIS, UFRGS, Brazil
- Yuminosuke YANO, Former President of Fujitsu Computer Technologies, Japan
A bottle of Cognac will award the funniest contribution.